Welcome to our monthly roundup of the best links on the internet about engineering, physics, and computer modeling! This month’s edition is full of interesting videos, articles, and resources to keep you up to date with the world of computer-assisted engineering, and discrete elements methods.
Simulating the Real World
- Internal head from chemical energy may be responsible for the oceans, and possibly life, on Jupiter’s moon Europa.
- Computer modeling is helping us understand how super-spreaders spread Coronavirus so quickly.
- The FDA expects COVID-19 to push more drug manufacturers to turn to advanced manufacturing methods.
- Computer models show that industrial pollution found in the arctic likely traveled all the way from the United States and Russia.
- Still don’t understand quantum physics? Find answers to almost all of your questions here.
News from Coupi
- Pharmaceutical companies can save money and time by using continuous manufacturing to produce life-saving drugs. Coupi’s DEM software can help save even more money and time – here’s how.